Welcome to the 2nd Edition of Beast of Berlin.
The Beast of Berlin online qualifiers are made up of 3 stages which are held over the course of three weeks this Summer and aims to test all aspects of each athlete’s ability.
The finals will be held 29th and 30th of September in Berlin, Germany
- Qualifier #1: 08.06 – 12.06 (Extended due date for submitting the score: 26.6.2018)
- Qualifier #2: 15.06 – 19.06 (Extended due date for submitting the score: 26.6.2018)
- Qualifier #3: 22.06 – 26.06
The workouts will be released at noon on the 8th / 15th / 22nd
The Registration is open until June 26th, 2018.
- Male RX – top 30 will be invited to the finals
- Female RX – top 30 will be invited to the finals
- Male Masters* – top 20 will be invited to the finals
- Female Masters* – top 20 will be invited to the finals
- Male Masters+** – top 10 will be invited to the finals
- Female Masters+** – top 10 will be invited to the finals
- Male Masters++*** – top 10 will be invited to the finals
- Female Masters++*** – top 10 will be invited to the finals
- Male Scaled**** – top 20 will be invited to the finals
- Female Scaled**** – top 20 will be invited to the finals
*masters must be 35 by the day before the finals
**masters+ must be 45 by the day before the finals
***masters++ must be 50 by the day before the finals
****only two Workouts at the Finals and special requirements see below.
The prize pool for the day will be made up of a generous offering of products from our event sponsors, vendors and partners.
We are hoping to also offer Cash Prizes if we can, this will depend on the amount of registered Athletes.
If you are a member of an affiliate your score may be validated by your coach or box owner. For unaffiliated competitors please submit a video submission.
RX or Scaled?
We encourage you to pick the correct category for your ability – we don’t want to see athletes capable of muscle ups or super heavy Lifts entering the scaled division. Your coach should be able to advise you if you are unsure.
If in doubt we would encourage you to challenge yourself and enter the RX division.
If you can perform all Movements both gymnastic and Oly Lifting you are NOT scaled. If you can do them but not well or not many at a time, we suggest you practice until the Competition!
If you are a Coach, Level 1/2 or have previously participated in any Competition in an RX Category, you are NOT scaled!
The Scaled Division is ONLY for those who would like to try themselves at their first Competition!
We reserve the right to change your Division depending on your Performance in the Qualifiers.
All Athletes will compete on both Days in Berlin, there will be a cut after the first Workout on Sunday.
The Scaled Division however is intended for beginners only and will only have 2 Workouts, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.
We are looking forward ton seeing you all in Berlin and find out who really is the Beast of Berlin!
Rules & Requirements
Athletes must register online and pay the $15 registration fee.
Athletes must complete three online qualifier workouts.
Athletes must submit a validated score and a video submission for three online qualifiers.
The Beast of Berlin Team reserve the right to disqualify an athlete based on their own reviewal process, should they find any violation of the rules stated or any violation of sportsmanship.
There is no limit to the amount of athletes who can participate in the qualifiers.
The registration fee is non-refundable
- Registration remains open until just before the deadline for the first qualifier.
- Once you have selected a category and submitted your score you cannot swap category.
Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride